documentary – 11 min. – 2016 – portugal – codirected by Anna Magdalena Silva Schlenker.
Olivia is a humble and beautiful woman in Northern Portugal. She spends her days in the house that used to be a busy restaurant, and her life is constantly sparkled with stories of the past. But 87 years of rough life can’t blur her strength, which shines in each one of her movements.
– 2016 Cartagena International Film Festival (CO)
– 2016 Guayaquil International Film Festival (EC)
– 2016 Filmová noc na hrade Šariš – Film Night at Šariš Castle (SK)
– 2016 16th Encontros de Cinema de Viana do Castelo (PT)
– 2018 Grandmother Film Festtival (DE/NL)